Monday, June 22, 2015

June 15, 2015 (Diriamba Nicaragua)


Hermana Udall and Hermana Ordonez just before deluge! 
Well hello there everyone!! so today we had a district activity it was awesome we cooked a bunch of food from Different countries I made tacos....they all gave me crap because  I am American and not Mexican....Oh well it was fun after that we played with water balloons and we played soccer it was pretty fun!

Well this Sunday was AWESOME we left the house at 630 to go and get our investigators we showed up to the first house and I saw the look on her face and I knew she was going to tell us she couldn’t go but I sat down and said you know you need to go and why you need to go so she looked at me and smiled and she said fine I will go shower so she did then we went to the next house and she walked out ready!! SCORRE then The next house he wasn’t there but we showed up to the house of the family we are teaching a mom and her three boys and she tried to tell us she wasn’t going because they didn’t feel comfortable we then started talking about the feelings that come from the devil and the feelings that come from God she slumped her shoulders and said but I haven’t showered I said we have time we can wait so we did. Then we showed up to church and there were two more of our investigators that we had just stopped teaching....funny how that happens...and Then Alba the woman that got baptized Saturday before last was there with her husband this woman is AWESOME she said that he couldn’t go back to live with her until they were married and that he needed to start going to church BAM!!! 
Well I don’t have much time left but I love you all so much and I hope to hear from you guys this next week thank you for always being there to support me!!

Cutting out blocks for home or building making.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment