Sunday, July 26, 2015

June 22, 2015 (Diriamba Nicaragua)



HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!! I will always love this quote:    

If you don’t believe in Super Hero’s you´ve never met my dad!! 

Well today I started the last six weeks of my mission. I am full of so many emotions I am trying to get ahold of them all! I am happy sad and so many other things all at once.


Well this week Alba got interviewed to get her calling!! She told the President I will have to get back to you on that the Sisters said I need to pray in everything that I do so that God will give me an answer and Help me be prepared. THAT’S RIGHT! Anyway so she said when she gets her answer she will let him know. I love her and her girls Britani and Wendy!
Johana and her boys (Francisco Gabriel and Franklin) went to church again and they loved it! She had gone once before but didn’t like it because she said they just looked at her really rude ad she just didn’t like it so after convincing her to go and see again she went this last Sunday and she loved it because all the members started talking to her and just getting to know her and the boys love their classes it was just really good! They will be getting baptized in July!! Yay!!
Well Happy Birthday to Morgan and Mykelti this Sunday those little stinkers are getting ollllld!!

I love you all and hope to hear from you!!!


Hermano Osmand from Nandime came for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment