Monday, June 22, 2015

June 8, 2015 (Diriamba Nicaragua)

Alba got baptized!

Alba got baptized!!! I found her the first day I got here my comp said they had passed that house and passed it but never felt the desire to contact it but when I got here I said lets contact this house so we did and she came out!! She was soooo prepared!! She asked us if she could get baptized earlier it was awesome she said when she read the Book of Mormon she LOVED it she knew it was true!! I was honored to be able to teach her!
Well I had interviews this week it went really well President and I talked about a lot of this and we ended up crying and I just love that guy!!
Well it is raining here a lot but that’s better than the heat!! Well I am still going strong don’t worry about me getting Trunky...you all talking about me getting trunky will make me that way jaja I love you all so much!! And I hope everything is good over there!!
The work is progressing here I am glad to be a part of it!! Remember to pray for your missionary experiences!! I love you all! Until next week!










 

1 comment:

  1. Hermana Udall, It's great to see your blog and see your great Nicaragua experiences! I served there in the mid 90s, back before the days of wards/stakes and only 1 mission. I'm taking my family down to spend 2 weeks in Masaya on the 19th of this month! Do you know any of the missionaries over in the San Carlos/ Las Flores areas? We'd like to touch base beforehand to see if we can help them and the work in their areas. Thanks! Please email me at n8_jones@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete