Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 25, 2015 (Diriamba Nicaragua)


"Jessica" graffiti
 
Heard about crazy stuff happening over there!! I am glad everyone is safe! I just don’t even know what to think about all that!

WEll this Sunday my investigator Alba brought her husband to church on SUNDAY SCORRRREEE!!!!! I love when that happens!!

We also went with the AP to talk to two of our investigators for interviews and they are getting baptized SATURDAY then we went to get permission for two other of our investigators that are also getting baptized SATURDAY YAY YAY YAY

Well Diriamba is as cold as ever this week we met a sweet old man named Geronimo we talked to him for a long while he can’t read but he knows soooo much!! We are going to help him learn to read it’s going to be awesome!!

The ward here is really good they really do help when they say they will and their testimonies are so strong!!

I hope that when I get home I will be able to still look for and have these wonderful experiences!! I love this gospel and this live I have and I love all of you!!
My area in Diriamba

My area in Diriamba

My area in Diriamba
 

No comments:

Post a Comment