Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014 (Nandaime Nicaragua)

Welllll this week was not as interesting as last week but it has rained a lot I was sick this week and had to go on divisions so my comp could work because the nurse said I needed to rest....not very fun AT ALL hahaha.

It has been raining A LOT here it has rained ALL DAY today!

I am learning a lot of patience this change it is going to make me a better person all around so I can do this!!
I love my mission so much and even though I miss my family and friends I KNOW if I do what is right I will have them for eternity!!!

I know that we have the RESTORED gospel in our lives now and I get to preach it every day I am so happy and glad I get to do so!!
Elder Baldwin from Joseph City and Hermana Jessica Udall from Eagar.

Elders Barlow and Callado with new convert Kevin Perez and investigator Harling Lugo and Hermanas Udall and Avila.

A favorite child Eloisa from Granada.

New companion Hermana Estrada and Hermana Jessica Udall.

1st house they  ALMOST had to live in with Chickens and a Bat!

I love and miss you all hope all is well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment