Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 10, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)

Hermana Jessica Udall


I hope you all remember my investigator Juan...because...HE IS GETTING BAPTISED SATURDAY!!!! I am so excited it’s unreal I love this work he has come soooooo far it’s unbelievable Then the next Saturday we are going to have a wedding and a baptism!!! It is just going to be grate I am so excited!!! 

This week was a fast one I don’t remember much that went on but I remember it was a little hard but that just means we are going to have a baptism!! One of our recent converts works on a ranch of one of our investigators and our investigator bought us hammocks so today we went out there and used them and they are awesome!! he bought us hammocks because he is worried that we are walking all day every day and we are so tired and never have any rest so he bought us hammocks super nice guy this same investigator has banana trees in front of his house and he gave us A TON of bananas I love bananas they are super good!! He also gave us corn on the cob which made me a little home sick but that’s because my dad’s corn on the cob is the absolute best!! 
 
This last week the Elders baptized a family but the daughter didn’t want to get baptized and The elders didn’t know what to do so they called us and when we got there I talked to her and she looked and me and said it’s the right thing to do right?? And I look at her and said not only is it the right thing but it’s the BEST thing you can do. This act is the one in many that will lead to eternal life with your family. I love this gospel because it gives people hope it is hope in all this craziness.

This week I have actually been missing Nandaime a lot well not so much the town but the people I love them and miss them a lot but there are three hard working Sisters that are there so I trust that they are taking care of my people. 

I love you all so much and hope that all is well just remember God is a God of miracles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment