Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)

I went to the hospital this week.  Don’t worry everyone wasn’t too bad well then again maybe it was I had a virus from a Mosquito....called Chikungunya it was probably the worst virus I have ever had but I am better now I just had to go the hospital and they gave me an IV and they gave me medications and such and sent me on my way but told me I couldn’t work for 5 days....it was the worst I still have two days I can’t work but I left the house yesterday and worked a little because I just couldn’t do it. 

A little I.V. fluid does the body good!  Yucky virus. :(

Current Zone Members of Elders and Sisters
 
 
Hermana Gomes-Guatemala, Hermana McKay-Utah, Hermana Vasquez-Honduras, Hermana Udall Garden of Eagar Arizona.

Well there are changes again this week but I don’t think I am going anywhere I have short time left in my mission and I just got here so I think I will be here in Masaya for a little bit longer which is okay I won’t mind that at all this City is pretty alive EVERY Sunday there are people that go out in the street in costumes that a super awesome and they just dance this country LOVES to dance it is awesome this weekend that is coming there is something that is call the Baile Negra or the black dance they all dance in the street but it’s not a guy and a girl its two guys one is dressed as a girl and the other is a guy they dance with masks and are SUPER good at dancing the way they can move is CRAZY but they kinda scare me a little.

Wellllllll we are supposed to have another baptism this weekend and a wedding but we haven’t been able to find Him these last weeks he has been working but this week we are going to run him down and find out what is going on he had a lot of questions for us and we want to answer them and we have been answering them but he just works all the time but I know if we talk to him he will make the right decision it is hard sometimes for them to see that this is the truth that is where patience comes in handy we just wait and work for the day that they have that light bulb moment and when they do we grab  it and go I LOVE light bulb moments.

Juan said the closing prayer in Sacrament meeting this week it was AWESOME he got up there with all his pride that he is a Mormon and he said it and it was a very powerful prayer he prayed for my companion and I in front of everyone which was embarrassing but it was cute. 

CHRISTMAS IS COMING it is so weird to think that it is almost December which means I almost have a year which means the time is flying crazy fast I don’t even know SO all of you know I am trying to get letters out to everyone I doubt they will get to you before Christmas but I am sending them anyway I hope they get there!!! 

Well I love you all and hope life finds you all well remember now that the cold is coming sleep with socks on so you don’t get sick!! I love you and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment