Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 17, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)

JUAN GOT BAPTISED!!!!! That was the coolest part of the week he was crying in the font because he was so happy. He called us yesterday because he went to visit his family after church and he said that his family was so grateful for us we then explained that we had nothing to do with it and its the truth when people get baptized it really isn’t us it our Heavenly Father that has prepared them to make this choice in their lives and Juan was definitely prepared by God to be baptized right now in this time of his life I am just so glad that I could be there to watch this miracle unfold. 
This is the last week of this change I cannot believe it! This change has flown so fast we have changes again el 27 I am almost 100 percent sure I will stay here which is okay I will at least know a few people for Christmas! 
This week the Elders had a reference for us so we went with them to find him and there he was sitting outside he is a cute little old man that is about 90 years old so we talked with him a little and everything went well until the elders left and when they left this crazy old lady came out and was just yelling at us calling us liars telling us that we were going to hell and that we just needed to go home and start working my companion just looked at me because she didn’t know what to do and I just made a motion to not say anything so I just looked at the lady and smiled and when she was done she left. It was funny and scary all at the same time.
This week was a good one but nothing really big happened but the Baptism I will make this coming week different so I will have more to write about! I love you all and hope all is well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment