Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)

Okay the time is flying so fast I feel like I am falling behind. But I love love love my mission so the first story I want to tell is about how small this world is SO I don’t think most of you know Kevin Brewer but he is from Show Low was my co councilor at youth conference well he went to his mission in Honduras and there is a sister in my district Hna Vasquez that is from Honduras....Kevin baptized her family and right now she is helping other people get baptized how cool is that!!!

Well this was a good week in the Obra del SeƱor my companion and I walked so much this week it was crazy but we found 3 new families and we had 6 people at church!! 

This week they had a talent show in the church so that inactive members recent baptized and investigators could come and meet members it all turned out really well except when they told the missionaries that we were supposed to sing 2 min before we can give you any lesson about the gospel in short notice but sing..That was a mistake we didn’t sound so great but all the people enjoyed it so I guess we were okay. 

That is all I have this week I am sorry its short I will make sure to write more this next week! I love you all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment