Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 4, 2015 (Nindiri Nicaragua)


Jonathan got baptized!  H. Ordonez and H. Udall
Oh man I miss you guys...all of you so much! JONATHAN GOT BAPTISED!!!! You all know me and you know I don’t cry but when this little guy left the water. Then the little goof ball started to try and swim...oh man.... But the best part about it was the phone call he gave us that night he was crying and he said sister Udall thank you for teaching me and bringing this gospel to my life you are an angel in my life I am crying right now and it’s because I am happy! He said I now have a reason to live... I am clean! Moments like that are what I live for!!! 

Well this week I got a very sad phone call it was happy because I got to talk to people from Nandaime but they told me that Brunilda passed away......









 
When I heard I got sad but then I was just enveloped with a warm love feeling and the words (Don’t worry about her. Don’t be sad she is here with me waiting for you return with honor I love you) I LOVE HEAVENLY FATHER and he loves me!! 

THE RAINS HAVE STARTED so do you guys remember this time last year when I was in NAndaime and it flooded everywhere well the time has come again.... I love love the rain because it cools down here enough to use a small sweater. Let’s just hope I don’t get a cold!! 

Well… Spiritual thought for the day.....Alma 26:30 and then 27. Doesn’t matter where you are or what you've been through God loves you and knows you!!! And I do too!!! I will be home to bug you all about going to church soon enough!! I love you all!!!! 

Jonathan (LESSONS)

Jonathan's baptism

Alberto and Jonathan 2 new converts.
Hermana Ordonez and Hermana Udall BUS RIDE

Mangos are back!!!!!!

Taxi ride with Tadeo and Teresa

Whole District of Hermana's and Elders plus 2.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment