Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014 (Granada Nicaragua)


I had my first baptism!!! I know this gospel is true true true!! 



Hermana Avila, Yena Gomez, Hermana Udall
Yelena Gomez at the Baptismal Font


Hermana Udall, Hermana Avila, Yelena Gomez, Hermano Bosco.
 
 
So the earthquakes have slowed down which is awesome! And we made it through "Semana Santa"!!! Life should become a little more normal! 

We had an investigator this week look up things about our church on the internet..... bad plan now he is super confused and we went to teach him with the whole priests quorum (all three of them) and we talked to him about a LOT of things I hate when they are doing well doing well doing well and then all the sudden they aren’t It is the hardest part about the work. 

We also have another investigator that is baptized but hasn’t been confirmed. He promised the Zone Leaders he would be at church this last Sunday but when we went to get him he wasn’t there.... BUSTED. So that night we went to his house well we sent a Sister from the branch to see if he was there and just didn’t want to talk to us he was there so we went and talked to him and the Zone leaders showed up.... he looked like he was going to die.... Oh man we talked to his mom and not only is Kevin going to be there Sunday but so is his mother! AWESOME 

I had interviews with President Russell this week we have them every three months... My companion had me all nervous she said he checks everything your planner and my lesson plans EVERYTHING but I got in there and we talked and we said a prayer and we got up to leave and he still hadn’t checked mine so I said President... do you want to look at the Area Book and my agenda? he laughed and said Sister Udall keeping me honest I don’t think I have to check yours I knew from the first moment I met you that you would be an outstanding missionary but I will look just to be fair to everyone else so he then looked through my agenda and was talking about how fun my P-Days sound....He is awesome!!! 

Well I hope that everyone is Keeping the Faith and Sharing It with others! All is well here in Nicaragua I haven’t melted.....YET but I am loving it and hope you are all doing well!!! 
 

Beautiful Sunset in Nicaragua!

Hermana Udall at TURTLE this week (on the right).  Didn't like it much. :)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment