Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 28, 2014 (Nandiame Nicaragua)

I am still here in Nandaime but with a new companion!! She is suuuuper awesome she is from Guatemala and has the same time well like 3 weeks more than me in the mission and she likes to work and enjoy her mission at the same time its super nice!!

This week was the craziest week of my whole life I am Senior companion now.....which means....I am training soon.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This week was a week of Partiest here in Nandaime everyone was in the streets drinking and Sunday there were TOOONS of people in the main street by our house dancing and there were so many horses it was super hard to work but we got it done!!

This month has been a hard one for my area but little by little it is getting better we are working our little behinds off and we hope to see the fruits of our labor soon

I almost have six months here in Nicaragua and it has finally started to rain and when it rains here the streets are FULL of water.

WE got to see a ton of fireworks again this week at FOUR in the morning...jaja

My Care package arrived!  Thanks Mom.

Red White and Blue 4th of July

I found FROOT LOOPS in Nicaragua!

"Te Amo"

New companion  Hermana Rivas from Guatemala.




Look what we found in our bathtub!  :(
I love my mission and everything it has taught me I love to meet different people every day and talk about our Savior Jesus Christ in all that I do I love you all and wish you the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment