Monday, December 29, 2014

December 22, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)


Well Nicaragua is crazy right now firecrackers everywhere and all the people in the street buying and selling things

I don’t have much time to write because I get to Skype with my family Thursday WHOOO HOOO but I just wanted to let you know that I love it here and it is the greatest choice I have ever made. I was born of greatly parents that taught me in the ways of the Lord I have been blessed!!

WE had interviews this week with President Russell they went really well he helped me with a lot of things he knows me so well I love it!! And his wife is just the best she looks at our houses to make sure they are clean and she left us brownies mmmmm!!! Well I hope this Christmas is awesome for yall I love ya!!!!!!!

E. Olsen, E. Sanchez, E. Carter, E. Anderson, H. Udall, H. Combs, H. Tambriz, H. Pena, H. Vallacillo, H. Hernandez


 

Inspection by Mission President' wife Hermana Russell "Perfecto"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment