Tuesday, January 6, 2015

December 29, 2014 (Masaya Nicaragua)

I got to talk to my family this week it was awesome!! I got to see Addison that cute little baby and I got to hear their voices it was so good!

This week was a good one the people have been more positive maybe it’s because it’s Christmas but I like it I taught people how to roast marshmallows this week...it was awesome!!

We had a big mission activity for Navidad this week it was awesome they had a HUGE lunch and we played a ton of games and got flu shots......that’s right flu shots........it was our present from the mission for Christmas but we got to eat cheese cake so that was good!! We were all sitting there and our mission Presidents wife told us she had a presentation for us so we were waiting for pictures of our clean houses or something and then they start showing us pictures of our families about 80 missionaries in the same room and everyone was crying we are tough and do what we can but when it comes to family we are all the same crybabies jajajaja.

Okay so on the 24 we left for Managua at 7 in the morning and got back a little before 8 so we ran to dinner and then went home we planned and we slept at midnight it sounded like a war outside so we went out to watch the fireworks that weren’t fireworks and then we went to sleep again but then someone was pounding on our door so we woke up and looked who it was and it was the people that own our house with a plate FULL of food the tradition here is they don’t eat dinner they wait until midnight and then they eat a TON its crazy I didn’t know what to do with myself.

Another good thing we have an investigator that was so sure he couldn’t stop drinking coffee and he couldn’t stop smoking but HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of him it is just awesome when they climb over that huge wall they have in front of them!!

Well the work goes on and on I miss you all and I am so grateful for you all!! Thank you for everything!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment