Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 12, 2015 (Masaya Nicaragua)

Well this week was about the craziest thing that has ever happened to me jajajaja I didn’t have changes I stayed here in Masaya but I did change companions and shocking news my companion is from UTAH....WHAAAAAAAAAAAT Hermana Comb’s is my companion that’s right all of you that remember that name she was in the MTC with me!! It’s awesome and kinda crazy but I love it!!! 

This week all of the people that were in my Zone in Jinotepe got transferred here it’s AWESOME 
Well my new companion and I basically started from zero this week because nobody was progressing sometimes Gods timing is not the same as mine....well like all the time but I know one day these people will be ready I love you all and I am so glad you support me being here!! 
Oh and family dear....your procrastinator FINNALLY sent you your Christmas gifts....yes I know its January jajaja ooooops...
WE worked with the Elders this week.....both North Americans and TALL and we had to walk well run behind them trying to keep up the whole time it was INSANE how fast they were walking....I hope that is not normal for the US and I will have a crazy culture shock when I get home. 
Okay so I just wanted to write some things that I have learned on my mission. 
1. My Heavenly Father loves me.... A LOT he knows me and he wants to help me in everything that I am doing I hope that I will always feel this way. 
2. The mission is amazing everyone says this life is hard but it really is easier because the spirit guides EVERYTHING you do. 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 



New Companion Hermana Combs.

No comments:

Post a Comment