Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 19, 2015 (Masaya Nicaragua)

This week was awesome and crazy....we found some new people that wanted to hear the gospel today the thing is Masaya is like the Las Vegas of Nicaragua....its parties all the time so when we tell them that they can’t drink they don’t like that to much but we are getting there. And THANK YOU FOR MY PACKAGE. 

So this week I just wanted to do some you might be in Nicaragua if stuff..... 
1. You might be in Nicaragua if having at least four people on a motorcycle or a bike is normal.
2. When showering with cold water from a bucket has become normal.
And so many others I will share them with you this next coming week. 
I want you all to know that this has been my favorite year in all my life because I have found out who I am and I didn’t do it by doing things for ME I found it out by doing things for others I love this gospel and what it does for people I LOVE IT. 
So this week we have just been working like crazy people I am exhausted but I LOVE it here I am so glad to hear about all the missionaries that are going out its awesome!! LOVE IT!! This isn’t very long because I don’t have much time but I love you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment