Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 5, 2015 (Masaya Nicaragua)

Well for Christmas from one of my friends here I got pop rocks......those don’t exist here so I decided it would be awesome to let people try them.....most entertaining thing of my life....I just asked them if they wanted to try candy so they opened their mouths and I poured them in and when they started to pop I just watched...I am such a bad person I know but I couldn’t help it, it was just awesome.

Tonight I am making pancakes...and fired potatoes....and eggs...BREAKFAST FOR DINNER the best time to have it! 
Tomorrow we hear who has changes I don’t think I am going anywhere I think I am going to stay here a little while longer 
I don’t remember if you all remember one of my converts from Nandaime her name is Jansi? Well today she came to visit me she came in the morning and stayed with me all day! It was awesome!! She brought me a snickers bar......it was awesome 
Well sad news....oh of our recent converts fell into drugs and alcohol again and we can’t do anything because we are sister missionaries drunk people don’t make me scared because I am usually bigger than all the people here but President said to do nothing let the bishop handle it....I cried.
One of our other investigators doesn’t want to go to church so we have to stop teaching him. It kills my heart but what can I do? It isn’t their time yet.
The work is slow right now but we are getting there all these parties going on nobody wants to listen or they are drinking and don’t remember us talking to them...but we are getting there just pray for the work here...and pray the people with start paying tithing so the temple will come. I love you all and hope to hear from you this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment