Thursday, April 16, 2015

March 30, 2015 (Nindiri Nicaragua)

Well I was in charge of two areas this week because my companion and one of the other sisters had to keep going to Managua so I was with a girl still in her training trying to get numbers and lessons done for two areas and get baptisms ready 

CARLOS GOT BAPTISED he did it we were worried he was going to have problems breathing but he did just fine. The Zone leaders came and helped him get baptized and Hermano Lester got baptized too but he didn’t get confirmed that means he is going to have to wait two weeks!! That’s going to be hard!! 

Okay so the change of the mission stuff they didn’t actually announce anything in the meeting I am sure they just came so they could shake all of our hands and get to know us a little so the spirit could tell him what they needed to do with us we don’t know what is going to happen yet but I will keep you posted. 

I will be getting a new companion this week because my other companion is finishing her mission. I am excited and nervous as always. I hope all is well at home and everyone is being good! 

I want you all to know that you all have a job in life not a physical get up and go job but a spiritual job someone in your life next to you if they are members or not sometimes just need an extra boost in life. Help them don’t be afraid. Look for ways to serve and love people! And they will love you in return! I love you all so much! And I will more than likely be seeing you in Aug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment